Thank you all for your interest in purchasing a cavoodle from our next litter. I have been inundated with phone calls, emails and messages of late from interested new puppy owners. Unfortunately, there are a large number of very interested buyers, meaning that not everyone will be blessed with a cavoodle this time. There are over 15 interested. It is simply, first come, first served.
I will be uploading photos of all puppies at a specific time and day. If you have been in contact with me and I have your email, I will send notice to you via email. I will also let everyone know through the blog as well. The link will be from the following webpage of the website
http://www.oakhurstcottage.com.au/lilly13.html (not active yet)
Please follow this process when purchasing a puppy-
1. Choose the puppy you wish to purchase once the photo becomes available
2. Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your name, address and the puppy of your choice. Also indicate your second and third preferences eg
- Female – pink ribbon
- Female – green ribbon
- Female – white ribbon
3. If you are the first person to respond for that particular puppy, then I will let you know via email my bank details IF THE PUPPY THAT YOU HAVE ELECTED IS AVAILABLE.
4. Deposit the $200 into my account. Simply send a screen snap of the receipt to my email.
5. Once this screen snap of the transfer has been made and emailed to me, I will then mark the puppy as sold to you on the website (using your first name only)
It may come down to observing the times of each email to ensure who is successful in gaining a puppy. If the situation arises that two people are interested in the same puppy, it will be the person who first makes contact with me via email on the day.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
I am attempting to be fair and transparent to all new puppy owners. Perhaps, the process is not ideal when selecting puppies, however thinking in terms of technology, distance and purchasing online, it is a method that works.